At A Reason to Smile, we truly care about our patients. It’s essential that all patients understand why a procedure is going to be performed. We take the time to communicate so our patients understand their issue, its consequence and the best solution so expectations align with the prescribed treatment.
You’ll be pleased with the one-on-one time with Dr. Samandari since he takes special care to engage with every patient while he provides a high level of attention to each case. Each team member is also committed and reflects Samandari’s expected level of patient care.
We take great pride in our quality of patient care.
~For the patient that dreads a dental visit, ask us about conscious sedation.~
About Dr. Samandari
Dr. Samandari has built an excellent reputation for his dental knowledge and expertise in the Phoenix/Scottsdale area. He is not only dedicated to his patients, but also participates in community service and has provided volunteer services in foreign countries. As a father, he understands the needs of both parents and children.
- Advanced Live Sinus Lift Training, Curitiba, Brazil 2017
- Advanced Live Implant Training [Instradent] in Curitiba, Brazil 2016
- 3D Cone Beam Certified 2017
- Cerec Advanced Training, [3D Crown Printing] 2014 – Present
- Founding member of The AZ Dental Mission of Mercy 2010 – Present
- Board member of The AZ Dental Mission of Mercy 2016
- President Central Arizona Dental Society 2016
- Trustee to The Arizona State Dental Society 2017, 2018
- Board member of Central Arizona Dental Society 2009 – Present
- Speaker for AZDA at the Western Regional Convention 2017 Pod Cast
- Surgical and prosthetic implant certification, Nobel Biocare Implant Residency 1999-2000
- Invisalign Advanced Certification
- University of Iowa Hospital Residency 1994-1995;
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support Certification 1995
- Western Regional Dental Board Certification 1995
- North Eastern Regional Dental Board Certification 1994
- Three months externship in facial trauma and oral surgery, University of Pittsburgh, Allegheny General Hospital, PA 1994
- Six months externship in oral surgery, Royal Danish College, Aarhus, Denmark 199
- University of Iowa College of Dentistry 1990-1994; Doctor of Dental Surgery
In addition, Dr Samandari serves on the board for AZDA (AZ Dental Association) and The Mission of Mercy, President of CADS, Lead for the AZ Young Dental Leadership Program and is affiliated with Hopefest.
See our Patient Reviews on our Facebook page: