At A Reason to Smile, we truly care about our patients. It’s essential that all patients understand why a procedure is going to be performed. We take the time to communicate so our patients understand their issue, its consequence and the best solution so expectations align with the prescribed treatment.
You’ll be pleased with the one-on-one time with Dr. Samandari since he takes special care to engage with every patient while he provides a high level of attention to each case. Each team member is also committed and reflects Samandari’s expected level of patient care.
We take great pride in our quality of patient care.
~For the patient that dreads a dental visit, ask us about conscious sedation.~
Our goal is for your experience to be a pleasant visit to A Reason To Smile.
About Dr. Samandari
Dr. Samandari has built an excellent reputation for his dental knowledge and expertise in the Phoenix/Scottsdale area. He is not only dedicated to his patients, but also participates in community service and has provided volunteer services in foreign countries. As a father, he understands the needs of both parents and children.
- University of Colorado 1985-1990 Biology
- University of Iowa College of Dentistry 1990-1994; Doctor of Dental Surgery
- Surgical and prosthetic implant certification, Nobel Biocare Implant Residency 1999-2000
- Six months externship in oral surgery, Royal Danish College, Aarhus, Denmark 1993
- North Eastern Regional Dental Boards Certification 1994
- Three months externship in facial trauma and oral surgery, University of Pittsburgh, Allegheny General Hospital, PA 1994
- University of Iowa Hospital Residency 1994-1995; 1 year General Practice
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support Certification 1995
- Western Regional Dental Board Certification 1995
- Steri-Oss Implant Residency
- Invisalign Certification 2
- Continual education in all the disciplines of dentistry
Dr. Samandari is an active member of the American Dental Association, the Arizona Dental Association, the Academy of General Dentistry, the International Congress of Oral Implantology, the American College of Oral Implantology; and, is strongly involved with the Scottsdale/ Paradise Valley Dental Study Club. He proudly serves his local community (for Arizona Mission of Mercy) and the global community — offering charitable dental services to those who are most in need.
See our Patient Reviews – in real time – as they are posted on our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/A-Reason-To-Smile/399566173527684?sk=app_208195102528120